With your experience in the creation of biomedical studies and the writing of scientific publications, you have the chance to make your contribution to the evidence-based digitalization of the health care system.
What you will be doing
- Analyze the medical data from our products together with our team of data scientists and data engineers
- Provide input and inspiration for new application areas of our data platform
- Plan medical studies on our products with the Data and Medical Team
- Write and publish scientific articles based on the latest findings and insights into Temedica's products - of course with you as the relevant author!
- Of course you can also work here part time
What you will bring to the table
- Degree in human medicine, biology, biochemistry or a similar biomedical field
- Completed post-doc or participation in an active research group with independent preparation of multiple peer-reviewed publications
- The enthusiasm to read and think about new questions
- The desire to work independently in direct cooperation with the Chief Medical Officer and the Data Team
Don't apply if
- You do not feel like covering and reading into various medical fields
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.