As an UX/UI designer you ensure our users love our apps and feel comfortable in our app flows. At the same time you evangelize your product colleagues on various UX topics and their implementation.
What you will be doing
- Support your Product Manager colleagues to develop new ideas and turn them into interactive click dummies and prototypes if required
- Validate and optimize developed concepts and ensure outstanding usability and a convincing user experience in our apps
- Contribute significantly to the graphical development of our user interfaces
- Transform complex processes into self-explanatory and aesthetic in-app representations
- You will be an important interface between our UX Research Manager, the product management and the developers when preparing and conducting usability tests
- Within our agile and interdisciplinary product teams you will work independently and contribute to successful products
- Use UX Research and Data Analytics to further enhance the positive app experience of our users
What you will bring to the table
- You have successfully completed your studies or training in the field of interaction design, information design, communication design or a comparable field
- You already have more than 3 years of professional experience in user experience, user interface design and the conception of mobile apps and mobile websites, ideally in the B2C area
- You have an excellent sense for good design and optimized user interaction
- You have a quick grasp, are able to break down complex interrelationships to the essentials and are motivated to push your topics further
- Due to your structured and goal-oriented approach, you always keep an eye on the feasibility of your concepts and ensure the technical feasibility in coordination with the development team
- You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, but also common graphics programs such as Photoshop or Illustrator are part of your personal toolset
Don't apply if
- If you want to work on just one product for a long time - with us you are needed in many places and always see something new
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find training that fits into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Bubble Football or other, "real" sports activities :)
- We are a market-proven, well-funded, and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
It would be wonderful if you could tell us your availability and your salary expectations in addition to your résumé and a portfolio with mobile app/website examples. Thank you very much!
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.