As Senior UX Designer at Temedica, you represent our users in all product design decisions and support the company in early design stages with your agile ideation mindset. Our users feel comfortable and valued while using our mobile apps, enjoy the experience and get egaged with them.
What you will be doing
- Shape the future of personal health with customer-focused technology solutions
- Build outstanding mobile digital health apps tailored for the specific patient group
- Support product development teams from the design phases until go life and beyond
- Validate and optimize developed concepts and bring consistency of visual language in all our apps
- Drive the iterative design process from end-to-end, including ideation, sketching, mockups, low- & high-fidelity prototyping, user testing, interaction concepts and final UI design
- Research and observe the impact of your work based on data to further enhance the experience of our users
What you will bring to the table
- 3+ years of experience in user experience and conception of mobile apps - ideally in the B2C area
- You completed your studies or training in the field of interaction design, information design or a comparable field
- You are able to extract the essentials from complex interrelationships and want to push your topics further
- You love collaboration with your team-members, are structured and always keep an eye on the feasibility of your concepts
- You have strong experience in using common design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Figma, Proto.io, Axure, Framer, Flare, Principle, ...)
Don't apply if
- If you want to work on just one product
- If you haven't created a mobile app and launched it
- If you don't have a portfolio showcasing both conceptual interaction design work as well as a clear understanding of visual design
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find training that fits into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Bubble Football or other, "real" sports activities :)
- We are a market-proven, well-funded, and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
It would be wonderful if you could tell us your availability and your salary expectations in addition to your résumé and a portfolio with mobile app/website examples. Thank you very much!
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.