As a Product Owner at Temedica you will lead an interdisciplinary agile product development team, create impressive products with your team and achieve great results for our valued users.
What you will be doing
- Lead the cross-functional agile product development team and interact with internal and external stakeholders
- Close collaboration with product management to discuss, define and break-down the product strategy
- Tight and continuous collaboration with UX, engineering and the broader team
- Manage your backlog and keep your stories prioritized according to business goals (Jira experience is a clear plus)
- Define short term product roadmaps and make them happen
- Work together with your team to deliver high value outcome at a steadily increasing pace
- Carefully watch the team dynamics to identify issues as early as possible
- Keep an eye on potential regulatory limitations in digital health industry whilst keeping the pace up to identify the best product for our users
What you will bring to the table
- 3+ years of solid experience from working as product owner in agile product development teams
- You have a great commitment to build products with the best possible results
- You have an "achiever" mentality - strive for great results and achieve them together with the team
- Very good experience in data-driven creation of digital products
- You can close the communication gap between business and tech
- You have a clear understanding of the comprehensive product development roles and the associated challenges are self-evident
- You are a communicative person who can work professionally and productively with a range of personalities and teams
- You have a clear answer to why testing is important and follow this in your everyday life
- A good understanding of UX and / or technology is absolutely helpful
- Experience in Digital Health is a plus
- German at C1 level is necessary for this position
Don't apply if
- You don't want to build smartphone apps
- You do not want to enter into direct exchange with our users
- Your German is not sufficient
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.