We believe in people like you - ambitious, open-minded and eager to change an industry which is just at the beginning of essential changes.
Join us on our journey and become part of our team in the heart of Munich!
As a product owner at Temedica, you are the "CEO of the product" - you are the driving force behind product development and market launch.
Take over the technical leadership for one of our interdisciplinary, agile product development teams and lead your "startup within a startup". Your goal is to develop a digital patient companion that inspires, motivates, and creates clear added value for every patient. During development, you will test with real users as often as possible, inspire our cooperation partners, and still keep an eye on the budgetary framework. Become an entrepreneur for your product and be a designer!
What you will be doing
- Take overall responsibility for creating an exceptional product for patients - in scope, budget, and time - and successfully launch it to market
- Lead an interdisciplinary agile product development team as a product owner
- Test your ideas, hypotheses, and designs as early and as often as possible with your users
- Consult regularly with your internal and external stakeholders
- Respect regulatory constraints during development and later operation
- Build the best possible product for our users, as quickly as possible
- Formulate the right product vision and strategy together with the Head of Product
- Ensure the highest level of transparency for all involved stakeholders (internal and external) via product roadmaps.
What you will bring to the table
- 3+ years of solid experience working as a product owner / product manager in agile, digital product development teams.
- You like to think outside the box and have an entrepreneurial mindset
- You have ideally already developed mobile apps
- You have an "Achiever" mentality - strive for exceptional results and create them together with your team
- You have very good experience and methodologies in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- You are a communicative person who works with different people (professional & personal) in a professional and productive way
- A good understanding of UX, usability and technology is absolutely helpful
- Experience in Digital Health is a plus
- German at C1 level is necessary for this position
Don't apply if
- You don't want to take on the complete (end-to-end) responsibility for a new app to be developed and the team behind it.
- You don't like to manage several stakeholders at the same time
- You don't want to work in a super-fast VC-funded startup
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.