As our Graphic Designer at Temedica you will create campaigns and graphic elements in line with the vision of every product in the Temedica family through the use of high-quality, innovative and eye-catching concepts. You live and breathe digital storytelling in the advertisement sector, you are able to create print templates now and then and you are also eager to get involved with our apps. If you're a self-starter who enjoys an exciting challenge, apply now to be part of our journey and grow with us in a modern international working environment.
What you will be doing
- Design creative and outstanding graphics, animations, layouts and screen designs - especially for our websites, newsletters, social media, advertising campaigns and apps
- Create your concepts following style guides for our Temedica products and - together with the design team - further evolve the design language of our organisation
- Collaborate with our Product Marketing Managers and other stakeholders in graphic design requests and help them to refine concepts, graphics and presentations
- Support the Design team in creating structures and processes, be creative and shape collaboration
- Work independently and proactively with different stakeholders - from the CEO and Product Marketing Managers to the Product Owners and Office Management team
What you will bring to the table
- You have successfully completed your studies or training in graphic design and have already gained some practical experience
- You have an excellent sense for good design and can balance well between "graphically necessary" and "commercially reasonable"
- You have outstanding graphic design and typography skills with a focus on digital
- Your presentation decks and skills are both, inspiring and to the point
- You like to work independently, push topics on your agenda to the finish line and you can organise yourself excellently
- You are a pro regarding Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator - animation and video editing skills are a plus (After Effects / Rive / etc.)
- You have very good language skills in German and English
Don't apply if
- You have only worked in the print sector so far and digital is not interesting for you
- You need a clearly defined and delineated area of responsibility and would prefer to focus fully on one task for a longer period of time
- You don't have a portfolio, which shows us a variety of your projects.
What we offer you
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.