As our Graphic Designer, you create high-quality and loving graphics that fit into the UX concept of our apps and take our offerings to the next level visually. Let your creativity run free and bring our products to life!
What you will be doing
- Create creative and lovely screen designs, layouts, graphics and animations - especially for our apps, websites, newsletters, social media and campaigns
- Get involved with the different target groups of our products and amaze them with appealing visual material
- In your daily work, orientate yourself on the different style guides or the design language of our Temedica products and further develop the design language of our organisation
- Support our talented UX designers in the graphic and visual development of UX concepts and refine them independently with visual details
- Support our product owners and other stakeholders in graphic questions with advice and action
- Work independently and proactively within our agile and interdisciplinary product teams and contribute to the success of our products
What you will bring to the table
- You have successfully completed your studies or training in graphic design and have already gained some practical experience
- You have an excellent sense for good design and can balance well between "graphically necessary" and "commercially reasonable"
- You like to work independently, push topics on your agenda to the finish line and you can organize yourself excellently
- You are a pro regarding Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator - in addition, there is at least one other graphic design tool that you master perfectly
- You are always open to new ideas and are motivated to expand your knowledge and expertise every day
- You have very good language skills in German and English
Don't apply if
- You have only worked in the print sector so far and digital is not interesting for you
- You need a clearly defined and delineated area of responsibility and would prefer to focus fully on one task for a longer period of time
What we offer you
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.