As Lead Data Scientist with us, you will have the opportunity to build and lead a strong and highly motivated data team that performs high-end analysis and develops innovative algorithms based on a modern and scalable infrastructure.
What you will be doing
- Coordinate external and internal data projects by considering and balancing the requirements of different stakeholders
- Develop innovative solutions to gain new insights from various health-related data
- Build, develop and maintain state-of-the-art models and algorithms to support operational and strategic business decisions
- Work closely with our developers, medical professionals and management to achieve the highest quality results for our customers
- Present the results of your team internally as well as to customers and in public presentations
- Develop new ideas and approaches that take the skills of your entire team to the next level
What you will bring to the table
- You have an MSc or PhD in computer science/mathematics/engineering or similar
- You have 5+ years of practical experience as a data scientist, including ML/AI, statistical analysis and data visualization, 2+ of which in the health sector
- You have 2+ years experience in a leadership role
- You have excellent knowledge of SQL, Python and/or R
- You can safely present results in the form of PowerPoint presentations, white papers or similar
- You are an open-minded, fast-learning person and have the drive to explore the latest technologies and share your findings with your team
Don't apply if
- You do not want to work in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment where ad-hoc requests have to be balanced with long-term goals
- New technologies and methods scare you off and you prefer to stick to what you have and know
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.