As product manager of the Temedica data platform you are the control center for all running data projects and the bridge between all team members.
What you will be doing
- Develop a comprehensive overview of our business plan and translate it both into day-to-day actions and into a roadmap for the entire data team
- Communicate the vision and strategy for data products of our data platform
- Prioritize and refine the features of the data platform, determine the most important next steps in the interplay between technical and business requirements
- Delegate a wide range of tasks within the Data Team based on skills, experience and availability
- Develop a deep understanding of the end-to-end data business model to meet the needs of different stakeholders
- Maintain the documentation associated with the data platform
What you will bring to the table
- You have at least a BSc in business, engineering or similar
- You have 5+ years of experience in product or project management, preferably in the data area
- You have experience with modern data analysis and corresponding technologies
- You have extensive experience and a deep understanding of cloud services and providers
- You have very good communication and interpersonal skills for working in a multicultural working environment, including excellent written and spoken English
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.