As a Head of Data with us, you will work with cross-functional data teams to bring exciting data analytics projects to market and support them on their way to becoming real products. Bring significant added value to our customers from the pharma-, medtech- and biotech space and always keep an eye on the scalability of your data solutions. Work closely with our Chief Medical Officer to bring the vision for our Data Analytics business unit to life. If you've always wanted to make a significant positive change in the healthcare system, apply now!
What you will be doing
- Plan and implement our data analytics solutions in a project setting - with appropriate time and budgetary constraints - and develop them into real products along the way
- Implement various data analytics methodologies from AI, ML, NLP and others together with our Lead Data Scientist
- Organize, manage and scale our cross-functional data team – lead and support your corresponding team members
- Identify new and exciting data sources that may support and further strengthen our business strategy
- Be the main point of contact for our customers along the whole project
- Ensure that your project deliverables meet the requirements and quality standards of our customers
- Be a valuable input provider for our legal team on legal, licensing, and data protection considerations, especially regarding the processing of own and third party data
What you will bring to the table
- Several years of (data) project management experience with regard to the implementation of complex projects in compliance with specific (tight) specifications
- Responsibility for the successful launch of data analytics products in the market
- Strong background in data analytics including methods from the spectrum of ML, AI, and NLP
- Several years of experience leading diverse, cross-functional data teams
- Good understanding of modern and scalable data infrastructure
- Strong analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills
- Strong results and solution oriented work approach
- Fluent in English, good German language skills are a plus
Don't apply if
- you don’t want to take over leadership responsibilities for a (scaling) team
- you need a lot of support and input to work efficiently
- you don’t want to work in a fast-paced environment and uncertainties make you feel uncomfortable
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.