As a Talent Acquisition Manager in our People & Organization team you will be in charge of the entire hiring process and find the best talents to take Temedica to the next level.
What you will be doing
- Design our future-oriented recruiting strategy together with the People & Organization team members
- Be responsible for the end-to-end recruiting of our open positions
- Find promising talents where they naturally are and don't hesitate to actively approach them - in Germany and all over the world
- Conduct initial telephone interviews and accompany candidates through the entire interview process - you are a trustworthy contact person for them
- Continually develop our recruiting process and build a high quality recruiting pipeline by maintaining long-term relationships with promising talents
- Test new recruiting channels and develop employer branding formats (e.g. meetups, recruiting events)
What you will bring to the table
- You have at least 3 years of experience in recruiting tech-related profiles
- You are familiar with the usual recruiting processes and know how to approach promising talents strategically and quickly
- Terms such as Ruby, React Native and Machine Learning do not raise any question marks for you, but help you to identify the most promising talents
- You think analytically, make data-driven decisions and have experience in developing and implementing a recruiting strategy
- You work in a focused, structured manner, stay calm and keep the overview even in stressful situations
- You enjoy working independently, but you also enjoy working in a team
- You are a networking pro, you communicate directly and to the point, in German and English
Don't apply if
- You don't want to work in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment where ad-hoc requests have to be balanced with long-term goals
- You prefer to observe problems for a longer period of time before you think of possible solutions
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.