Become "the voice" of our products: As part of our customer success team, you are the first go to person for questions, concerns or when our users simply need to talk. Authenticity, closeness and understanding are values that we live by in Customer Service and that contribute significantly to the success of our products.
What you will be doing
- Answer all questions and concerns of our users by phone, app chat and e-mail - during the week and in exceptional cases on weekends and holidays
- Reply to user reviews on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store
- Support our product teams in preparing and sending out our welcome packages to onboard and personally greet our new app users
- Carry out regular quality checks to maintain our high customer care standards and share your experience with your fellow customer care colleagues
- Regularly update our Customer Support Guide and ensure overall compliance with it by exchanging with other Customer Success employees
- Work closely with the product development and marketing teams to bring positive and negative feedback and suggestions for improvement from our users to the product teams
What you will bring to the table
- You work 100% reliable and accurate and prefer to check twice rather than too little
- You are (almost) native in German and can express yourself in an easily understandable and likeable way (written and spoken)
- You are a joyful person on the phone and are happy to get into conversation with our users
- The well-being and satisfaction of our users is the highest priority for you
- You are able to quickly familiarise yourself with the most important pieces of the data protection regulation (DSGVO) and to comply with them without any exceptions
- Ideally you have already worked in the health sector
- You have good English skills (our company language is English, but our users write and speak only in German)
Don't apply if
- The DSGVO is a foreign term for you
- You think that our users should read the FAQ instead of getting in touch with you
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.