As a Data Curator with us, you will research, manage and curate exciting and diverse data sets that lay the foundation for optimized and individual therapies.
What you will be doing
- Explore, discover and use new and innovative data sources related to health issues
- Assess the usability, underlying costs and added value of new data sources
- Define data set structures and develop strategies for integrating them into our data landscape
- Organize complex data sets to further advance our understanding of medical conditions
- Work with our talented data engineers and experienced managers to optimize the inflow from various data sources
- Manage and curate our data sets, which are all about people's health
What you will bring to the table
- You have 2+ years experience in data management and data curation
- You have a basic understanding of specifics of health data (both structured and unstructured data)
- You have basic SQL and scripting language skills (R, Python or others)
- You have an understanding of the value chain in the health care sector, so that you can correctly assess potential data sources
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are fluent in spoken and written English
Don't apply if
- You don't want to work in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment where ad-hoc requests have to be balanced with long-term goals
- Health data sound boring to you and you don't care about what kind of data you work with
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.