As our Legal Counsel, you play a key role in the legal advise of Temedica. You will work closely with the management, cover various legal areas and contribute significantly to the success of our business model.
What you will be doing
- You are the the main go-to-person for all legal issues and will work in close cooperation with our management as well as external law firms and experts from various fields
- You hold the threads together across all topics with legal implications - with a special focus on data protection and e-Health
- You provide professional advice to our management and internal teams and contribute to a differentiated decision making
- You manage strategic projects and contribute significantly to their success (e.g. the processing of health data in the context of medical studies)
- You ensure the fulfilment and compliance with all German standards, legal requirements and guidelines for our current products and future projects
- You are responsible for the fast and effective processing of postal, personal and electronic enquiries from our employees, cooperation partners, users, state authorities and other stakeholders
What you will bring to the table
- You have successfully completed the 2nd state law examination with a good grade and have >4 years of experience in corporate or start-ups next to renowned law firms
- You have good knowledge of data protection (especially in the implementation of the EU-DSGVO), knowledge of local data protection guidelines in the health sector is an advantage
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, a hands-on mentality and no fear of new topics
- You have an affinity for IT and enjoy finding innovative solutions in the conflicting area between data protection and digitalization and are eager to drive an entire industry forward
- You are a German native speaker and have excellent English skills
Don't apply if
- You feel uncomfortable with jumping between different legal fields and strategic topics and prefer to focus on one Problem
- You are deterred by a rapidly changing and fast-paced start-up environment where ad hoc requests must be balanced with long-term goals
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.