As a UX/UI Researcher, you are in continuous exchange with our app users and thus play a central role in the continuous improvement of our digital health companions.
What you will be doing
- You are responsible for the organization, implementation, and evaluation of qualitative and quantitative studies, thus laying the foundation for the sustainable, user-centered development of our patient apps.
- You develop a deep understanding and empathy for the needs of our target groups. For that, you use various research methods to find out how our users behave, what motivates and drives them.
- Based on your findings, you will develop personas, user journeys, and other formats that the product teams then use as a basis for user-centered product development.
- You consult the product teams on the validation of their hypotheses and ideas.
- Based on your research findings, you will develop recommendations for our various product teams.
- You will work closely with our various product teams and the corresponding UX/UI Designers, Product Managers, Product Owners, and Marketing Managers.
What you will bring to the table
- You ave several years of experience in the field of UX Research, ideally with a focus in B2C apps.
- You hold a university degree in, for example, Psychology, Sociology, UX/UI, or comparable practical experience.
- You have an excellent knowledge of various quantitative and qualitative user research methods and have already actively used them in multiple projects.
- You have experience in moderating and designing workshops and idea generation processes.
- You are an excellent communicator and are used to working in agile environments with rapidly changing product priorities.
- You are fluent in German and have an excellent feel for the German language. Also, you have an excellent command of the English language.
What we offer youWith our digital products, we accompany patients on their individual health journey and help them to achieve the best possible therapy results. The health and well-being of our employees is also very important to us.
- We are an open and international team and work together without any competitive considerations.
- We maintain a structured feedback culture with professional, regular performance reviews.
- Your personal and professional development is very important to us, which is why we invest in you and look for further training together with you that fits into your development plan.
- We offer you fantastic coffee, snacks, and a comfortable, friendly workplace in the heart of Munich.
- We cultivate team spirit across all our products - that's why we invite you to regular team events.
- With us you have the opportunity to actively shape the future of a company and to open up new ways in the field of digital health.
Join us on our mission and become part of Temedica!
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a bit about why you are interested in joining Temedica, and your expectations, including gross salary per year.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.