Anyone can sell a fancy food brand, but you want more? Then face our challenge! As Senior Marketing Manager of our nutrition app, you market something really meaningful - and help people achieve a new healthy lifestyle! In coordination with the product manager, you will create a strong brand from scratch and ensure sustainable growth and high customer satisfaction with a clever marketing strategy. We need your creativity and your positive spirit!
What you will be doing
- Develop a successful branding strategy and create a strong brand to effectively position our health app
- Develop a coherent and sustainable marketing strategy in coordination with the product management
- Be responsible for the operational implementation of your marketing strategy, by considering existing resources and budgets
- Develop creative and new approaches to attract potential - test your ideas in the market and draw conclusions for your strategy
- Develop and optimize multichannel B2C and B2B (paid, owned & earned) marketing campaigns
- Analyze and continuously monitor the success of your marketing initiatives using meaningful KPIs
What you will bring to the table
- At least 5+ years of experience in brand building, online marketing for mobile apps, lead generation and marketing strategies including budget responsibility
- You master all the important marketing disciplines to build a strong brand from scratch, to lead the adventure "Go-to-Market" to success and to achieve sustainable growth with happy users
- You have very strong analytical and technical skills as well as sound knowledge and experience with marketing tools (e.g. Facebook Business Manager, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce, Mailchimp)
- You have excellent communication skills, a flair for good image design and a great passion for writing and storytelling - you have perfect German skills
- You are passionate about the topics "healthy lifestyle and nutrition" and can perfectly put yourself into the emotional world of your target group - you are eager to learn and bring a practical hands-on mentality
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Experience in advertising design is a great advantage
Don't apply if
- You trust in standard methods and prefer not to try anything new
- It demotivates you to advertise and promote a new product in a highly competitive environment
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.