As Head of Engineering at Temedica you are the strategic mastermind behind the trendsetting architecture of our app and data platforms
What you will be doing
- Be responsible for driving software and feature delivery to the next level
- Have the overall ownership over Temedica infrastructure and the strategic evolution path
- Set the direction for 24/7 operations both at the personnel and technical levels
- Cover data security and privacy topics on infrastructure level
- Collaborate with product leadership to ensure engineering teams are enabled to deliver faster and more reliably
- Be a servant leader for your team of highly talented engineers and enable them to leverage their full potential
- Co-develop the overall technical roadmap with the CTO and execute on the engineering strategy
- Architect and implement an easy-to-use (dev-perspective) low-maintenance (ops-perspective) infrastructure and automation environment
What you will bring to the table
- 8+ years experience in Software Engineering across a range of Areas
- Established background in leading and engineering teams to deliver high-quality Digital Products
- Keen intuition for “business sense”, balancing every decision with the need for technology and business opportunities
- You have an empathic, winning character valuing open and clear communication
- Strong will to move, to accelerate, to partake in the company growth
- You are a hands-on engineer but with a focus on solutions and putting other people in the center of activities
- You are goal orientated and have a history of significant successes utilsing agile methodologies
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.