You are the all-around-go-to-guy when it comes to our IT environment in our (new) office. While doing so, you support our people to excel within the medical data and app industry. Of course, you also help to grow the organization with excellent, future-proven, and state-of-the-art IT solutions.
What you will be doing
- Ensure reliable and secure operations of the office IT environment
- Identify process issues and implement smarter and better support for them
- Organize yourself to solve problems reliably and on time
- Take care of our in-house user and account management
- Support our people finding smart and simple ways to solve their IT problems
- Implement cost savings wherever possible
- Be the friendly face of IT technology towards our people
- Collaborate closely with our office management, HR, and other departments
What you will bring to the table
- You can show relevant work experience in state-of-the-art office IT administration in a mixed Windows / Mac environment
- You are profound in working with Microsoft Office 365
- You bring along an innovative can-do and hands-on mindset, always actively looking for the next problem you can fix or efficient solution to push our IT to the next level
- You have knowledge of Wifi / LAN and WAN concepts, user management, system management & monitoring, file management, backup strategies, and GDPR-compliant Office IT setups
- You have also rolled out security policies and anti-spam / anti-virus solutions
- You show outstanding skills in organizing and structuring your work
- You are willing to extend your knowledge into new areas
- Ideally, you have an education as "Fachinformatiker Systemintegration" (IHK) or a similar degree, ideally with a university background
Don't apply if
- You don't want to do hands-on-support work
- You need to have a fully structured and organized work-day - repeatedly
- You think users are not your primary customers
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find pieces of training that fit into your development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g., MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica, directly impacting the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, start date, and salary expectation, please tell us a bit about why you are interested in joining Temedica, how an ideal role for you should be shaped for you. Thank you!
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.