As Scrum Master at Temedica you will establish agile methods - SCRUM - in the product development teams to ensure that we create incredible products through highly motivated teams with great outcome in mind.
What you will be doing
- Lead and coach the product development teams in SCRUM and agile principles
- Be passionate about agile principles, with a realistic approach to their implementation and take over the moderation and teaching of all Scrum principles (standups, retrospectives etc.)
- Enable teams to deliver great results with high performance
- Live the Scrum principles and inspire the teams to refine their agile toolkit to work as self-organized as possible
- Ensure that the product and development management is advised on agile thinking at the organizational level
- Work closely with product development management to scale our agile processes while maintaining compliance with medical industry rules and regulations
What you will bring to the table
- 2+ years of solid experience in agile product development teams
- A strong understanding of the SCRUM principles and the challenges in their successful implementation
- You are a communicative and eloquent person who can work professionally and productively with a range of personalities and teams
- Clear understanding of the comprehensive product development roles and the associated challenges are a certainty for you
- You are passionate about agile principles, but have a realistic and practical approach to their implementation
- The completion of a SCRUM certification is a bonus, but not required
Don't apply if
- You want to apply SCRUM by the books
- You insist on pre-defined processes
- You want to change the organization as an Agile Evangelist
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.