As React Native Engineer at Temedica you are part of an agile product development team working on apps within the medical industry. Your focus is on delivering a great UX at an outstanding performance to our customers.
What you will be doing
- Create great and outstanding products for our customer applying modern techniques of cross-platform mobile development
- Deliver outstanding mobile UI / UX for our customer
- Setup and organize the mobile application development in a structured and systematical way to lower maintenance costs
- Deliver applications that can easily be tested with the appropriate tooling
- Apply cross-OS's technologies to create mobile applications in the medical environment
- Work together with various other roles in an agile product development team
- Develop mobile applications respecting the potential restrictions in the medical health environment
What you will bring to the table
- 3+ years of software development experience using React or ideally React Native
- Experience with the delivery and deployment of apps to the Apple and Google stores
- Good understanding of server/client communication (HTTP, REST, etc)
- Strong knowledge of how to organize mobile development projects to allow fast onboarding and low maintenance cost in future
- Experience in building testable mobile applications
- Experience with GraphQL/Apollo is a plus
- Enjoy working in agile teams and value collaboration
Don't apply if
- You exclusively want to develop Android or iOS-Applications natively
- You think UX on mobile devices is not different to, e.g., the web
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find pieces of training that fit into your development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g., MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica, directly impacting the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a bit about why you are interested in joining Temedica and how an ideal role for you should look. Thank you!
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.