As a Site Reliability Engineer at Temedica you drive engineering excellence to solve the unique challenges within the medical data and app industry.
What you will be doing
- Be responsible for infrastructure automation, release engineering and continuous delivery tooling
- Develop and deploy internal tools to support all engineering teams
- Maintain and improve the underlying cloud infrastructure using infrastructure as code
- Work closely with product teams to solve cross-team challenges around infrastructure, automation and reliability
- Propose, evaluate and deploy cutting edge tools to ensure the continuous delivery of high quality apps where data security is paramount
- Utilize 3rd party or open source technology to deploy monitoring and alerting systems
- Partner with engineering teams and advise them on best practices for building scalable and reliable applications
What you will bring to the table
- 5+ years work experience in modern System Administration or Site Reliability Engineering
- A strong foundation in general systems operation and modern system architectures
- Familiar with the Unix shell and all scripting languages that are necessary to solve the problems at hand (Bash, Python, Ruby etc.)
- Know technologies like Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Nginx
- Want to participate in shaping the future of SRE and not just manage what is already there
- Your experience guides your decisions as to when to hold on to the proven path and when to move on to new shores
Don't apply if
- You hate talking with Software Engineers
- You think System Administration is magic, programming not
- You want to manage existing infrastructures and change them only a little
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.