As our office manager you are the good soul of Temedica. You contribute to our start-up culture with your cheerful and open-minded personality and take care for the the well-being of our employees and guests.
What you will be doing
- Welcome our guests and make sure that they feel warmly welcomed - also on the phone you are the first point of contact for callers
- Take care of the administration and execution of orders (office supplies, drinks, equipment etc.)
- Keep our premises tidy and take over the control of used material (e.g. printer cartridges/printing paper etc.)
- Be responsible for the administration and booking of our meeting rooms as well as for the preparation of meetings
- Open, sort and process all mail that arrives
- Support with monthly accounting as well as the filing of invoices, hospitality, travel expense receipts, etc.
- Together with our HR team, take care of the provision and setup of workstations for new employees
What you will bring to the table
- You have successfully completed a commercial apprenticeship, training in the hotel industry or have already gained professional experience in a comparable position
- Excellent communication skills and an independent way of working are self-evident for you
- You have a binding and eloquent appearance as well as a very high degree of organizational skills and take over responsibility
- Even in turbulent times you always keep the overview
- You enjoy working in agile teams and are highly motivated to give your best every day
- You have an affinity for digital topics and a digital working style
- You speak very good German and English
Don't apply if
- Stress and action are a burden for you
- You need an orderly and quiet environment in which to carry out your work in peace, and topics that suddenly land on your desk will make you feel uncomfortable
- You don't want to work at the reception but need an own office
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.