As our Head of People & Organization, you play a key role in building our company. You report directly to our C-Level, build up our People & Organization team and develop various strategies in close cooperation with the management. In your daily work you are not afraid of working hands-on whenever it is necessary.
What you will be doing
- Develop our People & Organization vision, strategy and roadmap and be responsible for a structured and goal-oriented implementation
- Develop and implement a successful recruiting strategy to attract outstanding talents for Temedica
- Continually monitor and improve our recruiting processes and find new methods and ways to attract the best people
- Support our business growth by defining and implementing initiatives and processes in the areas of performance management, employee development, compensation and employer branding
- Build a successful People & Organization team with the goal of promoting our great and multicultural team culture
- Define KPIs and measure the success of our People & Organization initiatives using quantitative approaches
- Always have an open ear for our managers and employees and act as a consultant and expert for personnel management and labour law issues
What you will bring to the table
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in HR, including at least 3 years in a management role with excellent performance
- You have experience in building and developing a numbers-oriented HR team in a fast-paced and very challenging environment, preferably in a start-up
- You have already been involved in a start-up during massive growth from a people & organizational perspective and know which mistakes should be avoided and which processes are urgently needed
- You are not afraid to work hands-on on multiple topics (especially at the beginning), but at the same time you have a very strategic and sustainable perspective on all areas of your responsibility
- You have fantastic communication skills and can communicate with both C-level and staff at eye level
- You are fluent in German and English (spoken & written)
Don't apply if
- You don't want to work in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment where ad-hoc requests have to be balanced with long-term goals
- Your main interest is on perfecting learning & development and you regard recruiting just as a necessary evil
- You don’t want to be numbers-driven and think measuring HR KPIs is a waste of time
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.