As our HR generalist you are in daily contact with a wide variety of people and support our HR team across various processes and administrative activities.
What you will be doing
- Advise and support our teams (employees and managers) in all HR-relevant questions from entry to exit
- Cover all operational and administrative HR activities throughout the entire HR lifecycle
- Control and implement personnel development measures
- Maintain personnel data and files and keep an eye on ensuring that all documents are complete and fully up-to-date
- Prepare the payroll accounting and be the first point of contact for our external tax consultant
- Support the handling of the entire recruitment process
- Support the proactive search (active sourcing) of potential candidates
- Take over own HR-related projects, e.g. initiatives in employer branding
What you will bring to the table
- Completed studies, e.g. in human resources, business administration, law, psychology, social sciences or a comparable field
- At least 3 years of professional experience in operational and administrative HR management as HR generalist in a fast growing tech start-up
- Proactive and independent approach to problems and tasks
- A very structured and responsible way of working, empathy and assertiveness
- Good and practical knowledge of German labour law and social security law
- Hands-on-mentality and high motivation in building and developing new HR structures & processes
- Very good German and English language skills in spoken and written
- Experience with Personio is a plus
Don't apply if
- You need orderly structures to feel comfortable and to be able to do your work
- Attention to detail is something which annoys you and you prefer quantity over quality
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.