In this position, you are part of an agile product development team, working on apps within the medical data and app industry. Your seniority makes you the go-to person within the team for our product owners and the UX Designer.
What you will be doing
- Work as part of an cross-functional agile product development team on outstanding products for our customers
- In your lead role you bring your experience and seniority into great discussions you’ll have with product and design experts - always aiming at the best solution for our customers with least effort and risk on the technology side
- Shape the product development process for Temedica to get the simplest needed solution as fast as possible to our customers
- In your developer role you’re specializing on cross platform mobile development (React Native), service oriented backend development or both - and the evolution of these tech stacks
- Drive discussions with site reliability engineers to define the future cloud based setup to aim for easy handling and fast delivery
- Work together with various other roles in an agile product development team
- Develop mobile applications respecting the potential restrictions in the medical health environment
What you will bring to the table
- 6+ years in software development with solid knowledge of modern software development methods and architectures
- Expert knowledge in frontend technologies (e.g. React Native) or service oriented backend technologies - or all of them
- Expert knowledge of programming languages (e.g. node.js with TypeScript, Java, Ruby)
- Good communication skills and ability to blend into non-tech thinking
- Very good understanding of agile digital product development and the various roles in a cross-functional team
- Experience in building testable, shipable and realiable software
- You are open minded and excited about exploring and adopting new technologies - whether it’s new programming languages, frameworks or services - in order to constantly improve our products.
Don't apply if
- You want to manage people and drop programming
- You think your programming style is the best in the universe
- You want to apply waterfall processes
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture, and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find pieces of training that fit into your development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g., MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica, directly impacting the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a bit about why you are interested in joining Temedica and how an ideal role for you should look. Thank you!
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.