What you will be doing
- Build up and maintain ongoing the company Quality Management System (ISO 13485)
- Ensure process compliance & CAPA activities
- Drive technical documentation of product jointly with Regulatory Management
- Plan and oversee employee & management training
- Foster QM culture and a strong process mindset in company
What you will bring to the table
- Degree in medical, software, engineering or similar
- Strong analytical skillset with focus on process oriented working attitude
- >5 years quality management experience in a Medical, Pharma or similar process driven industry
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills/ proven project management experience
- Ability to act as “enabler” for the organization (in contrast to “enforcer”)
- Fluency in English and German
The ideal candidateWe are looking for an “enabler”, who fosters our QM culture.
What we can offerWith our digital products, we accompany patients on their individual path to personal health and help them to achieve the best possible therapy results. Health and well-being is also very important to us for our employees.
- We are an open, motivated and international team
- We believe in you - you get maximum responsibility and trust from day one
- We practice a fair feedback culture so that everyone can fully exploit their potential
- We are working goal driven and live our shared values
- We organize regular team events, provide you with delicious coffee, snacks and smoothies and have a really cozy office
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.