What you will be doing
- Build and Deploy Data Pipelines on to enable AI & ML capabilities.
- Drive the development of cloud-based and hybrid data storage & business intelligence platforms
- Build Data Pipelines to ingest structured and Unstructured Data.
- Gain hands-on experience with new data platforms and programming languages
What you will bring to the table
- 5+ years of experience in Data Engineering or Data Warehousing with an integrative perspective, from management to operations.
- Hands-on experience with cloud Architecture and technologies (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Open-minded quick learner with desire to explore and keep up with the latest technologies.
- Advanced SQL & Python skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for working in a multicultural work environment, including a good level of English spoken and written
- Good to have experience with healthcare related data
- German is a big plus
The ideal candidateWe are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts.
What we can offerWith our digital products, we accompany patients on their individual path to personal health and help them to achieve the best possible therapy results. Health and well-being is also very important to us for our employees.
- We are an open, motivated and international team
- We believe in you - you get maximum responsibility and trust from day one
- We practice a fair feedback culture so that everyone can fully exploit their potential
- We are working goal driven and live our shared values
- We organize regular team events, provide you with delicious coffee, snacks and smoothies and have a really cozy office
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.