As a data scientist with us, you will have the opportunity to explore exciting and diverse data, perform high-end data analysis and develop cutting-edge algorithms to gain new insights for healthcare.
What you will be doing
- Build, develop and maintain state-of-the-art models and algorithms to actively support internal and external data projects
- Analyze a wide variety of data with the aim of continuously driving improvements and enabling new discoveries
- Collaborate with talented data engineers and various other stakeholders on various analysis and modeling strategies
- Develop visualization strategies for a variety of data and establish data standards throughout the team
- Develop new ideas, research and implement them - always with the aim of taking the skills of the whole team to the next level
What you will bring to the table
- You have an MSc or PhD in computer science/mathematics/engineering or similar
- You have 2+ years practical experience as a data scientist, including ML/AI, statistical analysis and data visualization
- You have excellent knowledge of SQL, Python and/or R
- You are an open-minded, fast-learning person and have the drive to explore the latest technologies and share your findings with your team
What we offer you
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow
- We invest in your personal and professional growth: let's define together your goals and find trainings that fit into your personal development plan
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company
- We offer you relocation and visa support
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.