As a working student/intern in People&Culture you are an essential part of the team, with maximum personal responsibility and creative freedom. The following tasks are waiting for you:
What you will be doing
- Support the People & Culture team in the complete employee lifecycle - including onboarding and offboarding
- Process optimization of existing personnel processes
- Maintenance of personnel master data in our HR software and preparation of reports
- Partial ownership of projects and support in team projects
What you will bring to the table
- You are a student of business administration, psychology or a related course of study with a focus on human resources or a similar subject
- You have a strong sense for people and communication skills
- You bring a high degree of initiative to your tasks and have a detailed and thorough way of working
- You have very good MS Office skills - especially Excel and PowerPoint - and speak fluent German and English
- Start date: immediately, and for at least six months
- Job type: Working student job or internship in Munich
- Working languages: German and English
What we offer youAside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Temedica a pretty great place to work at:
- We are an open-minded and international team that loves to collaborate to reach our goals.
- We live a professional feedback culture with regular objective performance reviews and room to grow.
- We equip you with state-of-the-art technology (e.g. MacBook Pro) and offer you a workplace where you feel comfortable - right in the city center of Munich.
- We give you the chance to play a decisive role in shaping Temedica and have a direct impact on the health of thousands of patients.
- We enjoy spending quality time together such as Go Kart, Octoberfest or sports activities.
- We are a market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company.
In addition to your CV, please don't forget to tell us a couple of words about your motivation to join Temedica and what your expectations are.
Benefits at Temedica
We believe in you. That's why we give you maximum responsibility and trust from day one.
We think it is essential to engage in lively dialog and give feedback based on a culture of fairness.
We work determinedly toward achieving our goals, and we embody our common values.
Here you“ll get fantastic coffee, snacks and, of course, a great place to work.